Posted: 23 Dec 2022
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Reviewing the current policies and improvising all policies, procedures, manuals and instructions as per quality standards.
– Responsible for ensuring that food products meet standards set by both company quality assurance codes and regulatory authorities.
– Develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third-party inspectors.
– Monitoring and auditing of products to ensure high standards of quality.
– To ensure that the raw materials received and finished goods produced/packed meet established quality standards
– To measure performance by using metrics for measuring quality and identifying how the organization stacks up.
– Should develop and implement other measures that improve product quality or raise efficiency. Qualifications:
• B.S. degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering desired or relevant field.
• Must have experience in F & B Industry.
• In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience required in Kuwait
• Must have Kuwait transferrable residence visa (Article 18)
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com
Phone No: -
Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply URL: -