Posted: 29 Sep 2019
We are looking to hire:
▪️Qualification & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, preferably with MBA and/or CPA CMA Certificates.
• At least 8-10 years’ in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in similar field.
• Well versed with MS Office.
• Arabic & English communication skills
• Very detail oriented and accurate
• Systematic approach
• Technical understanding of finance and accounting function
• Achieving results through people
• Plan and organize
• Problem solving and taking decisions
• Handle long-range financial matters and establish company-wide financial and administrative objective
• Manage the cash-flow position of the company and monitor financial performance.
• Evaluate, implement and maintain all financial and accounting systems as well as improve on all existing systems
• Establish credit, collection and purchasing policies
• Establish schedule of payment of bills and financial obligation
• Establish banking relationships
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Ensure the maintenance of appropriate financial records and preparation of financial reports
• Keep CEO informed with periodic metric report and recommend new or revised policies or programs
• Assist the Sales department in analyzing gross margins by products and advice on improvement to help both, increase in top-line revenue and profitability
• Develop budget and oversee financial planning and analysis
• Participate in the development of risk management policies and tools for areas such as collections, cash management and treasury
• Coordinate with external auditors to carry out annual external audits.
• Transferable Visa.
• Joining immediately
▪️Applicants may send detailed CV, with copy of the certificates to
Phone No: -
Apply Email: email@example.com
Apply URL: -